Welcome to the LWA 2015 conference at the University of Trier, October 7-9, 2015.
|The conference proceedings are now online. They are published as “Ralph Bergmann, Sebastian Görg, Gilber Müller (Eds.) Proceedings of the LWA 2015 Workshops: KDML, FGWM, IR, and FGDB. FGDB. Trier, Germany, October 7-9, 2015. CEUR-WS.org/Vol-560, urn:nbn:de:0074-1458-8.”|
LWA 2015 is a joint conference of four special interest groups of the German Computer Science Society (GI), addressing research in the areas of knowledge discovery and machine learning, information retrieval, database systems, and knowledge management. The German acronym LWA stands for “Lernen, Wissen, Adaption” (Learning, Knowledge, Adaptation). Following the tradition of the last years, LWA 2015 provides a joint forum for experienced and young researchers, to bring insights to recent trends, technologies and applications and to promote interaction among the special interest groups. The conference program will consist of four workshops organized by the involved special interest groups as well as several invited talks.
The following special interest groups participate at LWA 2015:
- FG-IR (Information Retrieval)
- FG-KDML (Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining and Machine Learning)
- FG-WM (Knowledge Management)
- FG-DB (Database Systems)
We are looking forward to seeing you in Trier!
- September 25, 2015: LWA proceedings and programme guide online
- September 11, 2015: LWA programme online
- August 20, 2015: List of accepted papers online
- August 13, 2015: Registration for LWA is now open
- June 30, 2015: Deadline extended until July 15
- April 27, 2015: All call for papers online
- March 23, 2015: LWA 2015 web page online